The Pigpen The Pigpen

very arty

this indeed is a short film! it is art! crazy story and stuff, espacially when that pig is offering her child for some money(or is it a drug?). intense man! love to see more like this. hope you got a good grade for this thing in school. you should have brought that on the film festival!

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Very nice!

I like it when you not only get to know about the main characters, but also the world around.

and the idea with "les french" is great :D i like it how they always go "Oui!" "Oui!" "Oui!" "Oui!". great storyboard.

animation looks good again (like in larry 1), sound is done professionally as well, you might add some ambient/background sounds next time (eG when the wagon rolls by in scene 4). this adds some more experience to the vid.
you still get 10* and a 5 point vote. ;)

waiting for the sequel

Jazza responds:

yeah that's the idea really!

all the animation has ambient sounds but for things like the wagon, that didnt have it because i in my silliness added it after :P

thanks man :) i appreciate your review

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Review 1000

I totally agree with you! I already started doing a flash about this myself, but i'm just too crappy at animating :S

i messed up a part of my life with World of Warcraft. So did/do some of my classmates. i realised it about 15 years earlier than you did. but that doesnt make me "better" in any way. I still spent the same percentage of time on video games.

I will leave it at this, you said all the rest in your movie.
Good Luck and all the best for the rest of your life :)

Narwhals Narwhals

omg, cant get it out of my head

this was really an awesome song with funny animation!
love it :D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Crazy

Brackenwood takes the art of Flash-animation to a whole new level!
the effects, the nature, the small details about characters that make them who they are, that's what you show! This movie could be shown on TV!
Also i love the story of the Brackenwood-stories!
you have great ideas.
keep up that work! And if you need voice actors or so, it will be an honour for me to help out!

:: Squirrel Songs II :: :: Squirrel Songs II ::

Grat songs!

These are really great songs! love 'em.
it sounds like a 12 string guitar. who plays it?

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

sweet!

this is awesome! i loved circuit skirmish 1 because of robots and explosions, and this part even has 3D animation! great! waiting for part 3!

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes